Wednesday, November 05, 2008 ♥
This would be the last of my priorities if it was any. But since three have said so (throughout the span of 16 f years), I've decided to do somthing about it. About time? Idk. But one thing I know, this bugger thought hasnt left my mind for three nights. Not appreciated. After the "tell me the truth" talk with - (which i really needed), I guess I now know where the problem lies. The fact that she agrees, makes me wonder even more who hasnt been saying the truth. Nobody said truth's easy to handle. But. Get over it, life's like that. If you really think its for my own good, then tell me. I need to know, FOR MY OWN GOOD. Slamming the truth right smack on the face isnt anything pleasant but wtf, Ive got to thank you three for that. Honesty, I dont take that for granted. So thank you. It may be for my own good, it may not (-, your cue to push me off the cliff) All I've got to do is go ahead and dont look back. To regret is another story. I may owe you for this, one day.
Believe me when I say Ive put much thought into it.
It is going to be up on my priorities' list. No kidding, I just dont get why you'd have to be bothered with things that aren't your priorities, yet give so much thought and time to it. Havent you had more than enough in your hands? To just touch and go, thats basically it for me. At this point in time who cares anyway. Nevertheless, Im gonna risk it all and find out on my own cause only time will tell yadayada all that nonsense, though I've got alot at stake. And then, we'll see how it turns out. Worse comes to worse, nothing changes which
really isnt such bad thing. Confused? Good for you. Spare yourself, cause its driving me nuts! But really, I'll be bothered from now on. Cause I care. I care. I care. I will
If you can somehow relate to this whole chunk of words you've just read, then we're prolly on the same boat. But if its such a peculiar scenario you'd never think you'd come across, think again. I reckon you dont be so sure about that because nobody will be spared in a life like this; When you've got to think so much, it drains every single living cell out of you. It may not be the same, but similar at least. That's a fact.
Sekalipun pahit, kebenaran harus disampaikan~--The Moon's gorgeously yellow, tonight.
random ramblings: @ 7:51 PM