Saturday, September 08, 2007 ♥
I understand what you mean, but I dont get why
Afraid that you'll leave the wrong impression
But by leaving me hanging like this
It doesnt make much difference
You decide.
Nope, I'm not dead just yet. Thought you've gotten rid of me didnt you? Hahah well, I'm still alive and kicking but struggling (like always) So, its been four months and man look how much i've grown! You've guessed it, i'm lamer than ever.
But anyway, so much has happened since then.
shopping spreeeee (uhuhh)

we had fun, nccdp
rod '07

AOH, awezome.
Some other significant events as well, but the best memories are kept up there. For the lovely friends i've made through the various events, its nice to have met you people (: I miss Alpha3 plus all the angin girls (hahah!) wacky silly funny plus a very hungry bunch.
what remains a question is, are you willing to?
random ramblings: @ 6:59 PM