<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21052140?origin\x3dhttp://milo-overdose.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 ♥


It wasnt jealousy, but it's the disappointment I never thought would hurt so bad. Doesnt matter now.

Good friday hurry come, hurry! Cause people like me just need breaks, long weekends included of course. Finally, I'd have the time to focus on my studies instead of staring at my books with my eyes half closed. Shaash. So, mid years are around the corner. But no, I havent touched any book since the last amath night study. Quit being such a lazypokk nita.. Ohwell, go study!

Life's about there but not there just yet. And oh, which reminds me. I wanna thank all those who wished me on my birthday and it doesnt matter if its belated. It'll definitely be one of the birthdays I wont forget. I mean, what more can I ask for when I have all the ones I love around me on a special day. and getting such warm hugs and wishes from everyone who knows. especially unexpected wishes(: it was utterly sweet of Bravo to plan a surprise for me when I know that they're all busy with their packed schedules.

I just felt something was not right with everything being all so fishy and all those mysterious winks nugdes and grins. Haha you guys got me good you lovey doveys. Oh, the cake was yummaye and ahem the dry ice is a whole different story aye. hurhur. It was just so heartwarming and lovely Y

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And yes, ake. training has been fun and oh well lets just say, it's physically and mentally demanding in a way. Plus the tannn :D thankgod I had a nice female ptr for the training. she's just so sweet and all. couldnt have asked for a better ptr than you stella(:

I'm cravingggg for Gummybears!
give me Gummybears Y and you'd make my day.


"Sometimes we tend to be in despair, when the person we love leaves us. But the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person, who wouldn't give up on them...
"

random ramblings: @ 9:24 PM


-

Yours truly;
Aznita;
to dwell on yesterday's pleasures is to risk missing out on pleasures of the moment, and to dwell on past pains and tragedies is a pointless waste of energy and time
facebook





aniah
azyan
cindy
constance
diana
diyana
durgga&yejing
ernie
fadilah
farisa
gracia
hasinah
hayyu
hazel
huda
kak nana
kak nurul
liyana
mira
nurul
qurratu
rabiatul
ryhan
sharifah
syikin
shiyu
sulastri
tania
tasneem
venus
wai han
xiang liang
yuni
2G306
thanks
other half so sexy (L)